I Love These Slang Words and So Should You (Not Basic!)
Because I’m not basic. And neither should you…
Negrodian — The act of doing something commonly done by Negros. Also describes behavior.
Example: Lil Wayne got 10 Lamborghini’s but no checking account .. “that’s so negrodian.”
“Two black guys got arrested for selling edibles and the local AME church (that's so negerodian).”
2. Blacs (pronounced blocks) — rich/bougie black people that u see at Sag Harbor, Martha’s vineyard, Jack & Jill (it’s an exclusive social club for upper-class black folks). They usually think they are better than the rest of the black population
3. Slayed (or slayation) - getting fucked, having sex
Example: “Girl I got slayed by in the bedroom last night by this sexy-ass Jamaican nigga.”
“So, the slayation was just that good ehh?”
4. It is what it is — it’s whatever no shame in my game
Person: You came all the way here from Connecticut.
Me: it is what it is
5. Jumpoff - hoe/side-piece
6. Jumpoff Party - sex party
7. Nikkaa- a cleaner way to say the word "nigga" when you have to on the radio or television
8. Loochie - money
9. Put that where??!! Back there!! - meaning fuck off or hell no ...(inspired by Vivica A. Fox). the equivalent to “boy bye.”
10. Drinkey Drinkey - getting faded (drunk)
11. Swervation - When you're drunk AF
Example: “That’s why when I go to industry events I will never get drinkey drinkey to the point of swervation.”
12. Dragged up - Growing in a toxic-abusive environment/household
Example: “Tekashi 6ix9ine acts like that because he was dragged up, not raised up."
13. Professional Socialite - Someone who you used to be known for their acting, rapping or singing but now they are known to be socialites in the industry a la Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian/Zsa Zsa Gabor
Example: Ciara, Lil’ Kim and Kelly Rowland hasn't made successful music in years, so they've gone on to become professional socialites. Blake Lively as well since Gossip Girl ended.
14. Splaboos (or Splaboobian) - Michael Jackson's version of the N-Word
Example: "Ben Carson thinks he's better than the average splaboo because he made it out the ghetto."
15. Zhoosh up - To fix up something
Example: "See, we've got to zhoosh up your resume."